X-Ray safety training is required prior to operating an x-ray machine and is comprised of a 2-hour classroom training. Follow the instructions below to register for this training.
Radiation Worker Registration and X-Ray Safety Training Sign-Up
- Complete and print a Form B. Sign as the Radiation Worker, and have your Authorized User (AU) sign as the AU (this is whoever owns the x-ray machine you’ll be using). Bring this completed Form B with you to the training.
- Sign up by going to http://training.osp.gatech.edu/. Select Classes by Title on the left, then select "X-Ray Safety". Click on your preferred date to register.
- If the the Form B or online training sign-up does not work for you, call 404-894-3605 to register.
X-Ray Refresher Training - Every 2 Years
- Go to www.trains.gatech.edu.
- Click Login in the left column to log in using your Georgia Tech account information.
- Choose "Online Tutorials" in the left column.
- Search for "XRAY Refresher" in the “Search by Name” field.
- Click the "Take this tutorial" link.
- When finished, click on "My Transcript" from the main training site to verify completion.