X-Ray safety training is required prior to operating an x-ray machine and is comprised of a 2-hour classroom training. Follow the instructions below to register for this training.
Radiation Worker Registration and X-Ray Safety Training Sign-Up
- Complete and print a Form B. Sign as the Radiation Worker, and have your Authorized User (AU) sign as the AU (this is whoever owns the x-ray machine you’ll be using). Bring this completed Form B with you to the training.
- Sign up by going to http://training.osp.gatech.edu/. Select Classes by Title on the left, then select "X-Ray Safety". Click on your preferred date to register.
- If the the Form B or online training sign-up does not work for you, call 404-894-3605 to register.
X-Ray Refresher Training - Every 2 Years
- Go to https://training.osp.gatech.edu and log in.
- Select "Classes By Title" on the left.
- Scroll down and select "X-Ray Safety Refresher" (it will open in a new tab).
- In the new tab, click "X-Ray Safety Refresher Training".
- Click "Enroll Me".
- Take the course.
- Take the final test.